Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Meet Luca!

I am pleased to announce a new addition to our family; Baby Luca! On Sunday, Z and I bought a new little puppy. He (yes, he. I am completely out numbered by boys) is 10 week old pomeranian. He is black with a white stripe on his chest and little white soul patch. He only weighs 2.5 lbs, but has a big personality. He is literally just a ball of fur, he is soooo cute. So far him and Vito seem to get along pretty good. Vito is very gentle and careful not to hurt his little brother. But it appears that Luca may have a bit of a mean streak, he is a BITER! We had better get that under control in a hurry!

Luca had his first vet visit yesterday, ear mites and a respiratory infection, :(. Sad, but he is getting ear drops and taking antibiotics. He should be top notch in no time!

We are heading over to R & C's tonight so Luca can meet the girls before I house/pet-sit for them this weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Luca is adorable....like a tiny little bear...the bear part because he's all furry and fluffy and because he bites my toes...LOL!!! I'm glad most of my girls like him. It'll get better the more he's around them, but him & Hallie sure found the play button in a hurry. :) Good luck this weekend and thanks so much for doing this for us!!!

    ReplyDelete