Thursday, March 4, 2010

FINALLY!!!



FINALLY, Z will be home tonight! I am so excited and can't wait to see him!!! He lands around 5:30 pm, but by the time he picks up his truck and makes his way across town I probably won't actually see him until 7:30 or 8:00. He has kept up his no-carb diet while he was offshore and he had to shave his beard, so I'm not even sure if I'll recognize his skinny, bald face! Vito might even think he's a stranger and try to attack him, ha!!!


We had our 5th Agility-Prep class on Tuesday night! We did really good and our hard work over the past week with "HUSH" and Crate Games is definitely starting to pay off. Vito was much more focused and way less vocal!! However, we still have a long road ahead of us, but are feeling much more motivated now that we are seeing some results!! We even got some good feedback from the instructor, which was great! So proud of my little guy! I can for sure tell that the bond between us is growing daily and we are much more in-sync with each other.

So, still not seeing the great results in the weight-loss challenge that I would like. I seem to have plateaued, but I guess that's better than gaining.... Still have just over a week until the weigh-in, so hopefully I can get out of this rut before then.

Work has seemed especially stressful the last couple of weeks, not sure if it's because Z isn't here or the arrival of the new boss or what, but am definitely feeling mentally exhausted. Definitely ready for the weekend, although Z will probably be jet-lagged and not feel like doing much, :-(. Oh well, I'm just glad that he will be home!!!!!!


1 comment:

  1. If your plateued, then you need to pull out the big guns for a few days and get out of that rut!! Like really count your calories and walk as much as possible. I was there and that's how I got out. I had to go back to basics. Was stuck at 209 for weeks and now I lost 3 lbs this week. So just re-evaluate what your eating, how you can improve and give it all you've got. You can do it!! Weird that I'm giving the competitor advise, but hey, it's not about the money. The money is a bonus, yes, but it's about all of us living a healthy lifestyle and being happy!! And losing weight, of course. :) Good luck!!

    Glad your honey is home with you now. :)

    ReplyDelete